The Danny Gatton Signature Telecaster® guitar is based on Gatton’s heavily customized ’50s Telecaster.
The cubic zirconium side markers will reflect light even on the darkest stages; other features include a swamp ash body, specially shaped maple neck with 22 frets, dual Bill Lawrence®-designed pickups based on the original specs of Gatton’s personal instrument, and a special Telecaster® bridge and saddles.
- Body Material: Premium Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Custom '50s "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Cubic Zirconia
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Headstock: Artist Signature on Headstock
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Serialized
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Custom Designed
- Neck Pickup: Fender Custom Designed
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Switch Tips: Barrel Style
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Cubic Zirconia Side Position Markers, Custom Tone Circuit, Danny Gatton Signature on Headstock, Barrel Switch Tip with Bent Shaft
- Included Accessories: Vintage Tweed Case, Strap, Cable, Custom Shop Picks, Certificate of Authenticity, Polishing Cloth
Price Includes personalized set up, original hardshell case, case candy and certificate of authenticity.
FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states. We cannot sell Fender® products outside the USA.
For maximum playability have this guitar Plek'ed for an additional $125
Questions? Contact a sales specialist +1 (847) 432-6350 or E-Mail Us
Return Policy: We allow a 48 hour approval period. In the event of a return, the buyer pays shipping both ways. The instrument must be
returned in original condition as it was shipped with all hang tags, certificates and warranty cards.
Special Deals! Sign up for our e-mail newsletter